Working with you, in your business
Skillbase provides specialist advice and project implementation in the following areas:
These services can be provided in the way that suits you best.
We can provide an Interim Specialist to join your team for a fixed period to fill a vacancy or provide an injection of expertise and focus. This person works inside your organisation as a full member of your team – increasing your capacity and skills when needed.
In other cases our Associates can work as External Consultants to deliver specific projects working alongside your team and with your business.
Some of our clients simply need a knowledgeable, long-term Trusted Adviser to be available to them to provide advice, coaching or skilled effort.
Our Approach to Advice, Consultancy & Service Delivery
Our Advice, Consultancy & Service Delivery are delivered in a practical, flexible way with the intention that we take work and problems away from you and deliver back rapid progress and lasting impact.
We work on the same commercial basis as our other services, with clear fees that ensure value for money.
Across our Advice, Consultancy & Service Delivery assignments have included the following:
- Specialists in Organisation Design and Workforce Transformation supplementing an in-house team delivering major change
- Strategic and operational support to HR Directors as they design and implement the transformation of their services, their processes, IT systems and their teams
- Interim L&D Managers to inject added impetus or maintain the services until a permanent person is hired
- Creation and implementation of competency models using industry standards
- Design and implementation of career structures and promotion processesSupporting Senior Executives on their succession plans and team development
- Design of learning architectures, curricula, programmes and blended learning paths
- Selection, induction and development of apprentices and graduates
- Creation and production of employee communications including training videos and webinars
- Identification and development of future leaders in High Potential programmes