Working with you, in your business
Skillbase provides specialist advice and support to clients in the areas of Talent Management, Succession, Leadership Development, Learning, Development, Competency Development and Assessment.
These services can be provided in the way that suits you best.
In some cases we provide an Interim Specialist to join your team for a fixed period to fill a vacancy or provide an injection of expertise and focus. This person works inside your organisation as a full member of your team – increasing your capacity and skills when needed.
In other cases our Associates work as External Consultants to deliver specific projects working alongside your team and with your business.
Some of our clients simply need an additional, knowledgeable, Trusted Adviser to be available to them to help them with advice, coaching or skilled effort. In these cases a highly effective relationship forms between the client and the Associate, often lasting many years.
Our Approach to Advisory and Consulting
Our Advisory and Consultancy services are delivered in a practical, flexible way with the intention that we take work and problems away from you and deliver back rapid progress and lasting impact. They are provided on the same commercial basis as our other services, with clear fees that ensure unbeatable value for money.
Across our Advisory and Consultancy services assignments have included the following:
- Interim L&D managers training specialists
- Qualified executive and professional one to one coaches
- Creation of competency models using industry standards
- Design of learning architecture, programmes and blended learning paths
- Identification and selection of a learning management system provider
- Selection and development of apprentices and graduates
- Creation and production of training videos
- Identification and development of future leaders in High Potential programmes
- Academies for specific skill groups such as Sales, Finance and HR
- Implementation of career structures and promotion processes
- Working with Senior Executives on their succession plans and processes