Data Protection Policy
The Skillbase Data Protection Policy, in compliance with The General Data Protection Regulations (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) is available on this link.
Skillbase is committed to recognising diversity and equality in the workplace, irrespective of gender, race, ethnic origin, disability, age, nationality, national origin, sexuality, religion or belief, marital status and social class. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. In our dealings with others, whether they are part time, full time or temporary, they will be treated fairly and equally and with respect. We will encourage people to develop their full potential and their talents and resources so that the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.
Green policy/Travel policy
Skillbase aims to minimise the impact of our operations and services on the environment.
Our guiding principles are:
- To comply with all relevant environmental legislation;
- To reduce the use of hardcopy materials and paper waste;
- To incorporate energy and water efficiency measures into our building and promote efficient use of resources in all areas of business activity;
- To minimise waste, and maximise re-use, recovery and recycling where appropriate. In all cases we will see that our waste is disposed of in a way that minimises its impact on the environment;
- To maximise use of public transport, car sharing and IT tools which enable collaborative remote and home working by all our team members;
- To ensure that our whole team are aware of the environmental impacts of their work activities and encourage them to minimise those impacts.